I’m linking up with A Blonde Ambition today for Confessional Friday!
1. Last night, I had a dream that I met Justin Timberlake. We, of course, hit it off right away and talked for hours. When I got to work this morning, I had this email from my Aunt Della:
It reminded her of my obsession with Prince William, but I think it applies to JT as well.
2. It was raining on Wednesday and I forgot my umbrella and rain boots. I had to walk about 5 blocks, so I headed into a store to quickly buy an umbrella. Said umbrella cost me $23. It better last for 23 years.
3. When we were in Florida a few weeks ago, the lady at the rental car asked for my ID. After looking at my birth date, she said, “I can’t believe we are the same age. I thought you were here on spring break.” Bless her heart, she made my day.
4. It’s only 9:45 a.m. and I’m already ridiculously excited about lunch. What’s in my lunch bag? A big, messy sloppy joe. I heart them.
5. I had two terrible commutes this week-both days took me more than an hour and a half to get home. It seriously made me want to give up my career and be a housewife. But since I neither have a house (we rent an apartment) or kids, I doubt I could get Nick on board with that plan.
6. Nick will take Roxie for exercise by riding his bike and letting her run beside him. On a ride this week, she darted one way and stopped suddenly and he turned the other way to avoid hitting her and flew over the handle bars. When he told me the story, my reaction before I asked if he was okay? I laughed. Wife of the year, right here.
7. I just realized that because my birthday is next week, I get a day off work! Yippee!
What do you have to confess today?