I’m linking up with Hello Happiness for Five on Friday!
1. Party Planning. We are only two months away from Carson’s first birthday and I started buying some odds and ends this week so I can get started on the DIY projects. I love planning parties and I’m beyond excited to celebrate his first birthday. I am trying to keep in mind that he won’t even remember this and not go over the top, but I can’t wait to have all of our friends and family here!
2. Running Outside. I’ve been able to skip the treadmill and run outside the past few days and it has been glorious. As much as I like watching House of Cards while I run, you can’t beat running in the sunshine and fresh air. It’s supposed to be warm today, so Carson and I will hopefully head out later for five miles. Although sometimes I’m not sure what’s worse-the treadmill or pushing a stroller while you run.
3. Boots and Bling. I am only about a month away from the Nashville Half Marathon and they just sent out an email showing off the medals. I love the boots and can’t wait to have that baby around my neck.
4. White Chocolate Peanut Butter. This stuff is glorious. Buy it and you will thank me.
5. Fireplace Mantle. My handy husband is building a mantle to add to our fireplace and I’m itching to decorate it. Of course I’m using Pinterest for ideas. If Nick picked the decor, here is what would be hanging over our mantle.
Not exactly the cozy feeling I want while sitting in my living room!!
Happy Friday and even better, happy spring!